Alorica Spire Sr Team Manager in Sherman, Texas
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Performs difficult supervisory work overseeing daily aspects of a client program at a call center. General supervision is exercised over 50 – 75+ subordinate personnel. Work is distinguished from the Team Manager based on the level of authority with respect to the execution of deliverables, as well as the scope of the project and/or subordinate personnel. This classification is recognized as a progressive step in the succession planning of a Team Manager. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Enforce daily service objective performance goal of 95%
• Enforce development of supervisor team to including establishing performance expectations, training, coaching, and performance appraisals.
• Ensure performance goals and met to pre-established expectations.
• Manage and monitor project start-up, assessing needs, design and development.
• Implement innovative approaches to maximize efficiency and profitability.
• Oversee and review the daily IT process to ensure that results are reported accurately.
• Monitor and report on project and program results
• Maintain effective levels of communication at all levels of all pertinent information, to include corporate and/or client objectives, performance outcomes and expectations, etc.
• Oversee efforts to address problems related to program performance
• Develop and manage all support staff working with Operations.
• Ensure Quality Assurance feedback is obtained by all telephone representatives for training and quality improvement purposes.
• Administer performance appraisals and corrective action as required.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • Hold Team Managers accountable for high level of professionalism, maturity, and ethical behavior.
• Oversee the selection and training of all subordinate personnel, in coordination with the People Department/Team Managers
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Minimum Education and Experience:*
• Associates degree or two years of college coursework within specific subject related to job functions
• Considerable experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Client advocates with strong customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage numerous programs requiring attention to detail.
• Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution.
• Ability to communicate across functional lines particularly regarding database development.
• Demonstrated knowledge of interviewing and selection process.
• Constant sedentary work performed in a climate-controlled call center environment
- Physical Demands:*
• Must be able to work in a call center environment ABOUT ALORICA
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.