USAA Agency Insurance Solutions Executive in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
This position provides the overall direction, management, and strategy of large teams with a focus on driving sales and growth of specialty insurance solutions aligned to customer needs. Provides leadership to subordinate management who serve, coach, and mentor a large team of Agency insurance solutions staff. Establishes and manages internal and external service providers in the delivery of USAA service to its customers.
- Directs and monitors operational activities as well as the growth and sells specific to personal lines agency products. Oversees, manages, and expands an existing book of specialty insurance solutions (wind, high value, commercial, Auto/Umbrella, etc).
- Responsible for reporting operations metrics and product growth metrics to P&C product owners. Responsible for reporting operation performance for specific property and flood areas to senior officers and product owners.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with our internal and external key partners including P&C Alliance Product Management and Marketing, insurance carriers and customers. Assesses 3rd party vendors to ensure optimal service to our members.
- Directs and manages the daily operations of teams that seek to understand the customer’s insurance objectives and critically analyze and compare insurance solutions to determine which is best for the customer.
- Develops, recommends, and implements business strategy and objectives through effective management of resources and maximizes the positive impact of information and technology on business operations and customer service delivery.
- Manages the effectiveness of operations to include: appropriate consistency of policy service and underwriting processes and communication/coordination conduit with region operations relative to operational imperatives.
- Maintains awareness of national developments and industry trends that may affect the competitiveness, quality and/or profitability of products and services.
- Optimizes availability of customer contact personnel and creates an environment where employees are willing and able to deliver dynamic service to our customers.
- Provides and instills an attitude of caring and empathy toward the concerns of our customers and employees to deliver exceptional customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10+years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment
- 6+ years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams
- Directly related USAA experience may be substituted at a ratio of 1:2 for experience qualification purposes.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends
- Leadership experience in Sales and Service Distribution in the insurance agency channel.
- Leadership accomplishments demonstrating high growth in portfolio size
- Demonstrated successes leading large contact center/call center teams through transformation in areas such as sales, systems, processes, culture, and conversion to producer model.
Agency Insurance Solutions Executive TX-San Antonio R0018287