Alorica Contracts Specialist III in Plano, Texas
Responsible for working with the leadership team through the sales / solution lifecycle from the initial request for proposal through the due diligence / contracting process. Specific call center operations management expertise and the ability to apply expertise in a consultative sales and solutions environment are required.
• Participate in the RFI/RFP process including coordinating and working with the executive leadership team to respond to and update RFP and Statement of Work content, assist in the preparation of pricing solutions, active participation role in presenting solution, conduct demonstrations and participate in due diligence and transition planning.
• Work with senior leaders, department directors/managers to initiate new contracts, renew existing contracts, amend contracts, and track the status of all contract packages.
• Negotiate complex terms and conditions and pricing issues with prospective and existing customers. • Work with all Sales/Solution parties to assure all Sales/Solution Process Steps have been executed thoroughly and reflect our standard practices.
• Lead discussions with the entire deal pursuit team to:
o Customize solution materials for specific client pursuits.
o Support Sales and Operations in the development of client specific solutions including the technology and implementation timing strategy.
o Identify risks/challenges associated with the implementation.
o Craft sales and cost/benefit messages.
o Review and prepare materials for client responses and presentations.
• Participate in client presentations and solution/due diligence sessions where appropriate.
• Partner with Pricing Team to assist with various deal modeling exercises and assist in validating business assumptions.
• Partner with Sales/Solutions /Operations in contract reviews to include providing redline comments and insuring that, at a minimum, the required terms and conditions are substantially reflecting the deal assumptions and that all material changes from those assumptions during the contract negotiations are communicated to pricing and business owners.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent in relevant work experience.
• Five to ten years of experience in operations leadership or business analysis in the call center/customer contact center industry.
• Prior Business Process Outsourcing experience with multiple clients and supporting at least two different business verticals required.
• Experience in new business development, including proposal preparation, preferably in pursuit of Business Process Outsourcing contracts.
• Understanding of call center technology application architecture and integration.
• Thorough understanding of outsourcing business and financial models.
• Must have strong organizational presentation and problem solving skills.
• Strong conceptual thinking skills.
• Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with various levels within any organization including executive and entry level associates.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.