Abt Associates Call Center Research Interviewer Specialist in McAllen, Texas
DSET is Abt’s full-service technology, data, and innovation partner, offeringexpertise across the entire spectrum of data — from the initial capture, to data wrangling and analytics, and data visualization and dissemination. They combine deep experience in developing, conducting and capturing high-quality data via complex surveys with an ability to normalize, analyze and transform data into actionable insights.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Call Center Research Interviewer Specialist to support the Data Science, Surveys, and Enabling Technologies Division in McAllen, TX.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct scripted surveys by telephone to ask people their opinions on a variety of important topics.
- Assist with quality monitoring.
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Follow all standard operating and project-related procedures.
- Work multiple part-time shifts, weekend and evening shifts.
- Schedule a minimum of 20 hours per week with a possibility of up to a maximum of 29 hours per week.
- Use keyboard, telephone, and computer.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- The ability to remain sedentary for the majority of your shift, speaking with respondents on a handset telephone or using a headset (not provided) and a keyboard to record responses.
- Be positive, self-motivated and enjoy interacting and working with people from all backgrounds.
- Experience in a call center is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Excellent listener with the ability to understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. 800 hours at Abt Associates
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Abt Associates is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to our firm's values, mission, and strategies. Abt Associates Inc. provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, creed, citizenship status, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status.