Cardinal Health Nurse, Individualized Care in Lewisville, Texas
What Individualized Care contributes to Cardinal Health
Delivering an exclusive model that fully integrates direct drug distribution to site-of-care with non-commercial pharmacy services, patient access support, and financial programs, Sonexus Health, a subsidiary of Cardinal Health, helps specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers have a greater connection to the customer experience and better control of product success. Personalized service and creative solutions executed through a flexible technology platform means providers are more confident in prescribing drugs, patients can more quickly obtain and complete therapy, and manufacturers can directly access more actionable insight than ever before. With all services centralized in our custom-designed facility outside of Dallas, Texas, Sonexus Health helps manufacturers rethink how far their products can go.
- Undergrad preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in related field preferred
- Must be able to work 11:30am-8pm shift, Monday-Friday.
- Certification in Multiple Sclerosis preferred
- Pediatrics experience preferred
- Unencumbered Texas RN license must be current and able to acquire licenses in other states within 1 year of employment.
- Other certifications (CCM, Neurology) preferred
- Spanish speaker preferred
Accountabilitie s in this role
- Making inbound and outbound calls to patients/parents/caregivers
- Providing disease education and resources to manage their disease.
- Providing medication education and safe use of product.
- Reporting Adverse Events and product complaints.
- Working with Hub staff to ensure optimal patient experience.
- Working in a call center environment.
- May occasionally have to change shifts to accommodate client and internal needs.
- Providing information within defined regulatory guidelines and client specification.
- Nurse does not provide triage, medical, or nursing advice.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.