WageWorks Call Center - Real-time Analyst in Irving, Texas
Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Workforce Management Business Analyst
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With general supervision and using independent judgment and discretion, this position monitors the daily volume of inbound call traffic and distributes calls to achieve the optimal utilization and balance of resources across customer support sites judiciously. Additionally, this position is responsible for the timely analysis of information, including but not limited to contact center trends, call volumes, patterns, etc. and provides reports, forecasts, and recommendations for planning purposes as well as to increase call center efficiencies and effectiveness.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically resides in a field location but may provide centralized support to geographically diverse call centers. This position reports to the Workforce Management Manager or another manager or director within the customer service organization with traffic and scheduling responsibility.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Monitors contact volume for multiple queues in multiple locations and moves agents into and out of queues in a timely manner to coordinate and distribute volume based on staff availability and skill level to support the optimal utilization of resources. Coordinates communication of staff moves appropriately.
- Reviews and verifies intra-day performance reports as appropriate and projects adjustments for unanticipated volume shifts, staffing adherence, etc. Basing analysis on available information identifies opportunities for same day staff adjustments and the need to solicit extra hours and/or voluntary time-off.
- Anticipates contact volume, training sessions, team and project work, vacations, personal leave and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support. Uses results of analysis to forecast call arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives.
- Analyzes data, including but not limited to customer support performance as well as internal and external customer feedback to identify trends and/or patterns. Makes recommendations as appropriate to reduce volume and improve the level of service or other capacity plans within the customer support center. Monitors and tracks the results of recommendations as appropriate.
- Provides regular operational, financial and statistical reports, some in an Excel format, to the management team. Makes recommendations regarding opportunities for improvement where appropriate.
- Addresses telephone and telecommunication issues for the customer care organization. This includes but is not limited to coordinating with other departments when outages occur and calls must be redirected. Maintains issue tracking log and reports on Service Level impacts as necessary.
- Maintains an awareness of the call center activities, processes, and procedures as well as call center best practices. This may involve attending advanced training sessions or meetings in which information is imparted and discussed. This may also require participation with and maintenance of memberships with professional work groups; attending trainings, seminars, and other business-related conferences; and interfacing with peers.
MARGINAL DUTIES & ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
- Researches and recommends enhanced customer support methodologies through the Company’s service delivery systems, including telephone and email response and other telecommunications systems and technologies. Implements measures as approved and directed.
- Participates in testing of enhancements. Scope of involvement may include creating / identifying test scenarios, developing scripts, executing tests, documenting results and measuring impact of enhancements.
- Recommends training and development needs to maximize efficiency of staff while adhering to department and Company goals as well as staffing levels.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
The ability to effectively monitor inbound call volume and distribute calls as well as analyze data and make recommendations for planning purposes as described, as normally obtained through at least two years’ experience in a directly related position.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written), presentation and strong interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described, including participation and facilitation of client meetings as described.
- Incumbents must also be able to work well in a team environment to accomplish common goals. The ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds and at all organizational levels is also required. A strong customer service orientation is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are required as is the ability to review issues, evaluate conditions and employ independent judgment and discretion to determine the best way to move forward. The ability to analyze telephony reports along with reports data mined from ancillary applications critical to success is required.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to remain highly organized and focused is essential.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills are required. Incumbents must be able to work under general supervision while exercising sound independent judgment and discretion. The ability to plan and manage one’s own time, while working on multiple tasks and projects is critical. The ability to work while under stress is also essential.
- A good understanding of WageWorks’ call center operations and related products, technologies, and internal business processes is required to perform the essential functions as described. A working knowledge and understanding of Cisco telephony architecture is preferred.
- Incumbents must demonstrate the ability to create detailed report requests, call flows, organizational charts, test scripts and application error tracking tickets in custom applications with appropriate training and tools.
- Incumbents must have proficient skills and abilities with a personal computer and have a solid knowledge, understanding and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel, Visio and Word. Incumbents must have knowledge of telephone ACD software and its reports. Workforce Management software experience is preferred.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Occasional travel may be required for training or meetings. Travel estimated at less than 10% of time with length of stay averaging single overnight trips.
A thorough knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or a related major.
Certifications in Microsoft Office applications and/or selected Workforce Management solutions is preferred.
Tempe, AZ or Irving, TX
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Irving, TX
Secondary Location(s): Tempe, AZ
Employment Type: Regular
# of Openings: 1