Honeywell Technical Repair Support in Deer Park, Texas
Technical Repair Support
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
In house service technician for Honeywell Hermetic portable gauging and sampling products. You would be responsible for much of the customer contact from start to finish, as well as the repair of the equipment. Good customer skills are required. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely repair, quotations, and return of equipment to meet customer requirements. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication.
Be part of a small team that works together to solve customers’ immediate requirements for repair, & return of equipment. The entire process will require at most times direct contact with our customers, and their satisfaction is our highest priority.
30 Comply with all safety rules
30 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
20 Build relationships with customers
20 Develop and share knowledge
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor degree in Management, Computer Science or a technology related discipline
- Ability to work in an agile fast paced environment
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming languages
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25878
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 4522 Center St, Deer Park, TX 77536-6351 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.