Builders FirstSource/ProBuild Accounts Payable Specialist in Dallas, Texas
We are now hiring
Accounts Payable Specialist
Monday, April 16, 2018
Providing a high level of customer service by resolving any and all exceptions or escalation issues that enter into the Accounts Payable Dept, via AP Support email box or AP Hotline (Phone).
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
• Accurate & Timely data entry of vendor invoices and credits
• Processes PO and Non-PO invoices
• Where applicable, perform Statement Reconciliations & Open Receiver Resolution
• Where applicable, perform PO Exception reconciliation
• Ensure that all customer emails/calls are followed up on in a timely manner
• Meets/Maintains Department SLA for acceptable processing volume
• Meets/Maintains Department SLA for acceptable quality standards
• Other duties as assigned by management
• High school diploma or GED and 5+ years of directly related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Accounting/Finance related experience preferred.
• Must possess strong customer service skills, preferably call center background
• Working knowledge of general bookkeeping or accounting practices
• Experience with one or more accounting software packages and/or ERPs
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to type minimum 25 words per minute
• Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentage, and apply to practical situations
Work Environment/Physical Activity:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is in an office setting and generally sedentary with physical effort associated with using a computer, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
• May be required to occasionally lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects up to 25 pounds.
Corp Dallas - 2001 Bryan Street Suite 1600 (75201), Dallas, Texas, United States of America