Hilton Senior Manager, Customer Insights in Carrollton, Texas
Are you savvy at translating research into customer stories? Do you enjoy connecting the dots to uncover new insights and identifying strategic and tactical customer opportunities?
As the Senior Manager of Customer Insights, you will be responsible for building and developing a new world-class “voice of the customer” program for the organization and for analyzing data to uncover information to capture and improve the end-to-end customer journey and customer experience. You will represent the voice of the customer across Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) and develop insights to inspire and enable customer-centric decisions across the business. You will have the opportunity to design, execute, and deliver high-impact quantitative and qualitative research to better understand our guests.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager of Customer Insights, you will interpret data, use information to develop compelling narratives, and guide business leaders by recommending improvements to our customer journeys. You must be an independent, analytical self-starter, with sharp problem-solving skills that will drive research to uncover trends and concisely present findings in a digestible and actionable manner. You must be a gifted storyteller who can bring data and customer insights to life and drive innovative solutions that will help HRCC deliver a world-class customer experience.
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
Insights & Analytics:
- Implement and manage a new “voice of the customer” program for HRCC, including defining strategy and roadmap and defining metrics and other accountability measures to enhance the customer experience
- Identify key customer trends, feedback, and sentiment by analyzing insights through various channels, including chats, emails, and calls to help drive customer-centric solutions and decisions across all business organizations
- Drive the implementation and direction of new tools and technologies to drive customer insights which will direct business strategy
- Develop strong partnerships with leadership and key stakeholders by communicating the voice of the customer, as well as attitudes, behaviors, motivations, preferences, and pain points
- Collaboratively diagnose business challenges and offer a fact-based, strategic, customer-centric point of view to leadership to inform and inspire a deeper customer understanding among all stakeholders
- Work closely with Customer Excellence, Product Management, and Operations to drive programs and projects focused on defect reduction
- Build inspiring and insightful customer stories by expertly conducting primary research while mining and synthesizing customer analytics, emerging socio-economic trends, social media data, and prior research learning
- Connect the dots to offer foresight into customer trends and tendencies to help shape the future of HRCC through strategic thought leadership
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: five (5) years working in a role with a primary focus on data analysis and problem resolution within defined timelines and in a regularly changing environment
- Minimum Years of Experience: two (2) years of management experience including superior project management skills and experience with the end-to-end management of research processes
- Management Experience (type): Management of entire department
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): Some travel, up to 10%
- No Sponsorships given for role at this time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years working in hotel operations, revenue assurance, accounting, auditing or similar role
- Experienced and proficient with BI technologies and reporting tools
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Senior Manager, Customer Insights
Requisition ID: HRC010BU