Frontier Communications IT Development Specialist-(Salesforce Developer) in ALLEN, Texas
IT Development Sr Specialist-(Salesforce Developer)
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available atwww.frontier.com.
Frontier Communications is seeking a Salesforce Developer for the Salesforce application, providing maintenance, enhancements and additional functionality to SFDC to support Call Center and Sales organizations. This role will work closely with the business to identify how the Salesforce solution can be enhanced to offer increased functionality to meet business requirements.
- Work together with the business owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with the Manager, Product Management in defining the Product Vision
- Demonstrate abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the current technologies
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Work with Manager to initiate and implement process improvement efforts
- 3+ years’ experience in an Information Services position developing large-scale applications
- 2+ years development experience in HTML, Java, Apex, Visual Force, Flex and SQL/SOQL
- Working knowledge of WS, JSF, MVC model and J2EE/JEE paradigm
- 3+ years of administrative and development experience utilizing the SalesForce.com platform
- Must possess excellent IT communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to quickly synthesize data that enables effective communication and issue resolution
- Confidence and ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency in the resolution of customer, business and employee issues.
- Must be trustworthy and confidential
- Must be able to lead by example, accept accountability for areas of responsibility and address all issues with professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Experience with Vendor supported software packages
- 3+ years (current or past) of hands-on IT development experience
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related study
- Salesforce or SFDC certifications are preferred or nice to have.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm