Southern Careers Institute Admissions Representative San Antonio - north campus (005513) in San Antonio, Texas
* FIND YOUR EDGE!*
Are you driven by the challenge of exceeding expectations and goals? Are you passionate about improving people’s lives?
Southern Careers Institute is currently seeking talented, energetic Admissions Representativesfor our admissions team in San Antonio, Texas (north campus).
SCI offers excellent compensation, with pay increase at 90 days, as well as a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance programs, continuous growth opportunities, and an energetic environment!
As an Admissions Representativeyou are the first point of contact for prospective students and play a vital role in their success at SCI. Admissions Representatives will have the opportunity to perform the following.
- Minimum of 4-5 hours on the phone each day speaking with potential students about improving their lives through education;
- Be an active member of a student first team focused on student success;
- Provide guidance and assistance to new students through the registration and admission process;
- Build rapport and reinforce student expectations;
- Seek information to understand situations, needs, and desired potential benefits; develop approaches that best position SCI products and services; leverage supportive factors, overcomes or minimizes barriers, and address the unique needs of prospective students;
- Maintain a high level of customer service and student retention;
- Continually meet or exceed performance expectations;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Other duties as assigned.
*Successful candidates will have: *
- High school diploma or Associates degree preferred;
- At least 6 months of related experience (In/Out Bound, Account Management, retail sales) preferred;
- A drive for results and a strong desire to improve people’s lives through education;
- Ability to connect easily with new people and gain personal acceptance;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills;
- Ability to listen, understand and overcome obstacles;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and ability to toggle between multiple screens.
Keywords: (Admissions Rep, Admissions Specialist, Enrollment Counselor, Inside sales, sales, call center, call center representative, telemarketing)
Job Number: 005513
Job Title: Admissions Representative San Antonio - north campus
Number of Openings: 50
Job Type (Employment Type): Direct Hire
City: San Antonio
Salary Interval: Per Hour
Job Schedule: Full Time/Part Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing - Sales - Account Executive
Level of Education: High School Degree
Years of Experience: 1