Rose International INC Sales Specialist in Round Rock, Texas
Position Title: Sales Specialist
Position Number: 266716
Location: Round Rock, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, Sales
Title: Inside Sales Account Management I
Location: Round Rock, Texas 78664
Duration: 3+ months, temp to direct
Pay $15.00 per hour
Training Class: November 6 – all hires must be able to start on this date. Interviews will occur starting October 12.
You must answer pre-screen questions below. Please attach the pre-screen questions on a Word document.
A few things to note:
• This role at Dell is a temp to direct opportunity, after approximately 3 months.
• This is a SALES role, making outbound calls.
• Approximately 25+ people will be hired for this role.
• Dell will provide 13 weeks of training including sales, how to handle/make calls and hardware training
• It is mandatory that candidates can start on November 6 and attend ALL training classes.
• Sells Dell’s product and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Storage, Printers, Software and service contracts.
• Inside sales role, primarily establishing contact and building relationships with a specific end user customer selling direct and with channel partners. This role will handle outbound calls.
• Some cold calling in order to establish an appropriate point of contact for sales within that account. This will involve locating correct contacts, getting past gatekeepers and trying to identify potential opportunities. Contacts will be provided from Dell and will involve non-buying accounts.
• Cultivating sales relationships with partners to ensure a positive experience
• Working with set accounts to provide customer service and sales as needed.
• Collaborating with a team of resources to provide all of the Dell EMC solution portfolio offerings as appropriate.
• Responds to customer inquiries.
• May direct customer to website or other company resources for information.
• Works effectively in a team environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Learning a broad range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
• Ability to create a positive and advantageous relationship with various partners.
• Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution.
• Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process.
• Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
• Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
• 2 to 3 Years sales experience preferred.
• College degree preferred but not required. Experience may substitute some education.
Pre-screening (questions) / Include on a Word document:
Do you have any phone sales experience? If so, please explain.
Do you have sales experience? If so, please explain.
Do you feel comfortable in a fast pace environment? Explain your prior experience working in a fast pace environment.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how comfortable are you with technology? 1 being not at all 10 being I understand a network.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.