AmerisourceBergen Corporation Bilingual Customer Care Representative in RICHARDSON, Texas
Title: Bilingual Customer Care Representative Location: United States-Texas-Richardson Job Number: 00001LN5
Under the direction of the Customer Care Supervisor, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for delivering Service Excellence by responding to Customer inquiries and requests. The Client Service Representative will drive program engagement and customer satisfaction by providing a positive customer service experience which includes, first call resolution, problem solving, responding to Customer needs professionally with every interaction both internally and externally.
The shift times available will be 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM and 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM CST.
This class will start with AmerisourceBergen on November 27, 2017. Shift flexibility will be needed for the first 6 weeks of employment for training purposes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service incoming customer calls, emails and faxes by responding to general inquires and requests for information and Customer inquiries
- Maintain performance standards by utilizing defined Service Level Agreements
- Analyze and investigate Customer issues by taking the appropriate action in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure that every Customer interaction is in alignment with the AmerisourceBergen corporate values
- Deal with adhoc changes and difficult queries in a patient and professional manner
- Maintain strong product knowledge for clients assigned within the POD
- Demonstrate an ongoing effort to achieve and exceed performance expectations by meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Work closely with Client Service Team Lead/Supervisor to consistently deliver Service Level Agreements
- Ability to handle escalated issues by proactively evaluating and recommending solutions to Customer challenges including working with internal/external customer groups to resolve Customer concerns
- Make suggestions and recommendations in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned. Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year associate’s degree program, technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires two (2) to four (4) years directly related experience. Experience with WFM tools and/or In Contact preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Strong customer service skills Strong interpersonal skills Good decision making skills Good analytical skills Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with solid time management skills Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction Familiarity with Pharmaceutical products, services and pharmaceutical distribution operations Strong organizational skills; attention to detail Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory management system Must be flexible to work any schedule between 7am to 7pm Job: Customer Service/Call Center Jobs