CEC Entertainment Call Center Representative in IRVING, Texas
Call Center Representative
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Calling all Customer Service and Call Center Professionals! CEC Entertainment is currently recruiting for part-time Call Center Agents to join our team (known internally as Party Planners). CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese's and Peter Piper restaurants.
We offer a fun and rewarding environment with set schedules, monthly contests, and casual dress code! These are great positions for experienced call center agents, high school students currently enrolled in avocational program or college students. If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of sales professionals supporting our Birthday and Party celebrations, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!Party Planner Responsibilities:
· Take incoming telephone calls from our Chuck E. Cheese guests and discuss location information, options for birthday parties and organizational parties and assist guests in scheduling fundraising events.
· Increase birthday party sales by delivering excellent customer service and upselling our party package options.
· Minimize guests’ hold times by following all processes.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required. Post high school education is a plus. In lieu of HS Diploma and 1-year experience, candidate may currently have been enrolled in a High School Vocational Program or attending College.
· 1 year of call center/customer service experience highly preferred.
· 1 year of sales experience preferred.
· Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English.
· Basic computer skills (i.e. typing -35 wpm, data entry, Internet savvy, MS Windows and Outlook).
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with a sales mentality.
· Ability to accurately interpret information, demonstrate problem solving sills and analytical thinking.
· Ability to work under pressure and maintain a friendly and customer service orientated persona.
· Must be able to sit in a chair for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to regularly speak and hear via telephone headset.
· Must be able to regularly type on a keyboard and use a computer mouse.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Auto req ID
1707 MARKET PLACE BLVD, SUITE 200