United Recovery Systems, LP Call Center / Customer Service Team Leader in Bryan, Texas
Alltran is seeking individuals, who are able to provide a world-class experience taking pride as a Call Center / Customer Service Team Leader.
Description: Learn the philosophy and skills needed to be an effective Team Leader. Assist in supervising the Call Center floor.
We take pride in our culture and accountability in our core values. We look for individuals who have the ability to collaborate when necessary, remain focused on their responsibilities, value their human side, and remain honorable at all times. In this role, each individual will be able to enhance their skills, diversify their experience and grow with us as we continuously expand our brand.
Alltran Core Values:
Collaborative: you take pride in knowing each consumer has an excellent experience as you assist them in creating solutions
Human: you treat others the way you want to be treated and desire to be known as a helpful resource
Honorable: you always do the right thing for consumers
Focused: you never loose site of your goals, therefore you consistently encourage yourself
If you believe strongly in OUR core values, have a good work ethic, savvy with technology, compliant to structure and looking for a phenomenal opportunity…WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and correspondence in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees. Ability to de-escalate.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members.
- Maintain professional demeanor, timely attendance, and proper follow up of work assignments and projects.
- Develop contests and incentives to motivate team members.
- Provide high level of customer satisfaction, to our members, as well as our employees.
- Education/Experience: High school degree or equivalent and a minimum of 6 months call center, or customer care experience.
Hours of Availability: Monday - Friday 6AM to 9PM; Weekends 6AM - 6PM
Why should you consider Alltran?
Alltran is a diversified Contact Services and Accounts Receivable Management company with over 40 years of rich history.
Our client list is as impressive as our staff and we offer a wide variety of benefits, along with a competitive salary and some of the highest commission pay out in the industry along with paid training!
_ Disclaimer: _
Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Please visit our company website at www.Alltran.com to explore other available positions in any of our offices nationwide.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Bryan, TX
Job Type: Banking, Customer Service, Health Care
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 9/26/2017